Last week we shot and edited the 48hfp.
The team was me, Jack Chen, Alanna Butchart and Michael Fu.
There wasn't necessarily a director, but people took up the selection of roles needed. It wasn't very democratic either. However, in a sense, I created the concept and the character, and the filming and editing was taken up, ostensibly, by others. I also acted in the piece.
So, here it is:
There were lots of options when it came to editing because we shot so much from two separate vantage points, and had some cut sequences.
What I really like about it is the luck in weather we had to get very nice shots and contrast between the settings/locations on the two days of shooting. I enjoyed acting the role and the guys did well with the shots, and when it comes to editing I think it looks pretty slick.
VISIT FALKLAND.
What I really like about it is the luck in weather we had to get very nice shots and contrast between the settings/locations on the two days of shooting. I enjoyed acting the role and the guys did well with the shots, and when it comes to editing I think it looks pretty slick.
VISIT FALKLAND.
No comments:
Post a Comment