Monday, 17 September 2012

Music Video With Flyboy Films



I have been working on a music video with Flyboy Films' Matt Cameron and John Fairfield, along with animation student Nuria Valdeon..

I have simulated the 3D environment for a section which is made to look like inconsistent frame-to-frame cell animation. Matt Cameron created a projection technique in Nuke which works a treat.

Nuria's character animation is very good.

Other than that, my job is to polish up any of sketches to look like the style of the initial bic-drawn mountains in the live action shoot.

All is a work in progress...

I also set up a meeting last week with a contact of mine, who runs a social media service, with Matt and John to discuss making a video for a dance crew. Let's hope that comes to something good, as the Flyboy Films lot iron things out...

I will post the final animation sequence, music video, or any ones I have permission to show...

No comments:

Post a Comment