Another reference worth sharing again is X On A Map:
X ON A MAP from Jeff Desom on Vimeo.
It gives me some ideas of the look I want to achieve in live action, but also replicate in the computer. However, keeping in mind narrative of a well-rounded film (it is not yet clear how close to this I am going to design this year - as my project won't be as heavy on live action - as I am still predominantly focussing on VFX practices at DoJ - but for it's feel in these regards are definitely worth noting).
It is also just a good short..
James Desom is worth checking (some great short films of his here...)
___
Also, please excuse the lack of my own work. This will be rectified once I get well, and I get some other things out of the way (well, it better be...)
It is also just a good short..
James Desom is worth checking (some great short films of his here...)
___
Also, please excuse the lack of my own work. This will be rectified once I get well, and I get some other things out of the way (well, it better be...)
No comments:
Post a Comment