This is the concept composite for the piece which was created a while ago now:
With new textures, here is the latest test composite:
Here is the simple diffuse texture:
For me, I can see progress with the textures, although I think it desires additional details in them. I will refine this obviously, and add dirt and stains onto more areas of wall (esp. in the tunnel.) However, I feel it also desires it in the modelling - wires, hanging wires, even oddly shaped wood, etc. I have tried my best to add these, but I may need extra help for this. The variations of colour isn't too interesting either - however I think this comes in the planned excessive colour grade as seen at the top.
The lighting obviously needs a lot of work as it appears to me that the concept comp is more 'interesting'. This can also come in vignettes and such in the final grade also.



No comments:
Post a Comment